All members are required to adhere to the below robe requirements which are in line with the requirements of the Correllian Tradition. Thank you.
General members are members of the Temple that attend regular gatherings but are not members of the Correllian Tradition.
General members wear black robes and a cord plaited in the heraldic colours of the Temple.
In addition they wear a red stole with a Temple patch.
Outer Court Robes
Outer Court members are members of the Temple/Tradition that are not studying to become Clergy.
Outer Court members wear Green or White Robes. Green Robes are recommended and encouraged but a white robe is acceptable.
In addition they wear a green stole (with Correllium, Outer court and Temple patches) and a cord plaited in the heraldic colours of the Temple.
A Dedicant is a person studying to enter Clergy. Dedicants wear a White Robe, white stole (with Correllium, Dedicant and Temple patch)
Optional: A cord plaited in the heraldic colours of the Temple.
Heraldic Temple Colours
The Heraldic Temple colours of the Clan of Kheper Temple are Red, black and gold.
General, Outer Court and Dedicant members that wish to wear cords please ensure that your cords meet the below requirements.
- 3m cords in black, red and gold.
- Combine all three by making a knot at the one end.
- Plait all three cords together, starting with gold in the centre
- Finish by making a knot at the bottom end.
- Cords are worn to the left of the robes.
Clergy Robes (Initiated members)
First Degree Clergy:
- Black Robe, purple stole and white cord.
- Patches: Correllium, Temple, First Degree patch and Proudly Pagan (Optional)
Second Degree Clergy:
- Black Robe, purple stole and black and white cords and a separate black cowl /hood.
- Patches: Correllium, Temple, First Degree patch, Second Degree patch and Proudly Pagan (Optional)
Third Degree Clergy:
Black Robe, black and white and red cords, red tabard, black cowl/hood.
Patches: Correllium, Temple, First Degree patch, Second Degree patch, Third Degree patch and Proudly Pagan (Optional)
- Robes may be zipped but not buttoned in the front.
- Cloaks are additional wear and do not replace robes. Only black cloaks may be worn to Esbats, any colour cloak may be worn to the Sabbats.
- Every member is required to wear their stole with the relevant patches sewn in the correct order to ALL rituals.
Each member is required to acquire a small discreet pouch or bag which can be worn on their cords, or around the neck / over the shoulder and which contains the following items for ritual:
- Long lighter
- Candle snuffer
- Your discreet ritual notes/cue cards (if applicable)
- Tissues (if applicable)